You are welcome at the campsite again!
Have a safe and carefree holiday
What will the campsites do to let you enjoy carefree:
- Swimming pools are open with slightly more chlorine in the water and you must take a shower. But there is still plenty of room to splash around.
- Restaurants are open with more space between the tables. You can still enjoy a delicious cocktail or a surprising pizza.
- Sanitary facilities are open with more distance between the showers, washbasins and toilets.
- Beach is accessible, where everyone is requested to keep the 1.5 meters away. There is enough space so there is always a place for you to relax.
- Playgrounds are open so that your children can also romp with the new friends.
- Supermarkets / shops (on site and beyond) are open. In many places there is disinfectant at the entrance.
- Animation starts again where the 1.5-meter rule applies. The artist on stage will offer another evening full of entertainment in the familiar manner.
- The capacity on the campsites has been adjusted by 20%. So, there is more space around your accommodation, in the pool and other facilities. More comfort and safety.
- Public transport is running according to schedule again. The 1.5-meter rules also applies here.
- PIN is very standard. You do not have to take cash with you. Very safe.
Border controls between most European countries will be lifted from June 15! Spain follows on July 1 (source EU Commissioner, Ylva Johansson).
Nothing stands in the way of relaxing and enjoying the sunny and hospitable Croatia. You are welcome again!
|Bijela Uvala||Poreč||June 13|
|Zelena Laguna||Poreč||June 13|
|Lanterna||Tar (Poreč)||June 13|
|Krk||Island Krk||June 13|
|Porto Sole||Vrsar||June 13|